Friday, March 8, 2013

Mujer Destacada Award 2013


I would like to start this message by thanking every single one of you, for the support this community has blessed me with during this long struggle to enlighten and protect the immigrant  community. 

A few days ago, the newspaper "La Opinion" gave me the extraordinary news that I was nominated and was the recipient of the "Mujer Destacada" award for 2013 (Distinguished woman of the year award. "La Opinion" published a segment today dedicated to my legal work and community involvement.

Thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart, to every single one of you for your tremendous support.

If you wish to to read the publication (in Spanish) or share it, here is the link: http://www.laopinion.com/vida-estilocomunidad/20130308/Educar-para-prevenir-abusos#.UTouVRzvt_U

Attorney Alma Rosa Nieto

No comments:

Post a Comment