Monday, March 11, 2013

In More Detail - How to Prepare for the Possible Approval of an Immigration Reform.

Please watch my new video where I continue to discuss, in more detail, how to prepare for the possible approval of an Immigration Reform.

Specifically, I will provide you with an estimate regarding the number of years that you might have to show proof of to immigration. I will also advise you on what to do if you have been using, or have used, another person's name or social security. This advice also applies to false information (fake name and social).

*I REPEAT, CAUTION! This plan is NOT yet law, so please do not forfeit any money to individuals who claim they can begin preparing your application for said reform.

As always do not forget to share this video and information with family and friends!

http://msnlatino.telemundo.com/videos/noticiero_telemundo/be836c08-e504-4034-a5ed-548ca9d7a8a3

No comments:

Post a Comment