Monday, March 4, 2013

Preparing for the possible approval of an immigration reform


Hello Everyone!

Watch my new video where I provide you with information on how to begin preparing for the possible approval of an immigration reform. I stress the fact that such plan is only a proposition in Congress and not yet law.

I will provide you with a plan on how to begin organizing documents that will serve as proof of your presence in the United States, along with which documents can qualify as such proof. I will also give you some suggestions on how you can be as prepared as possible if and when such a reform is approved. 

*I REPEAT, CAUTION! This plain is not yet law, so please do not forfeit any money to individuals who claim they can begin preparing your application for said reform.

As always do not forget to share this video and information with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment