Friday, June 22, 2012

Upcoming Radio Presentations


REMINDER: On Saturday, June 23rd, I will be on Radio Formula speaking about the new proposal announced by President Obama for Deferred Action for Youth.  I will be giving suggestions of how to prepare for this process over the next 60 days.  You can listen to my advice at 10:00 a.m. PST on Radio Formula 950 AM.

You can also listen to the program online by clicking on this link: Radio Formula 950 AM


I invite you to listen to a Radio program in which we will discuss detailed information about the new proposal for undocumented youth (Dreamers) this Sunday morning from 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.

I will be a guest of the Mexican Consulate on his weekly program on Radio Éxitos 93.9 FM.  I will speak extensively about the new proposal!


INFORMATION
STATION: Radio Éxitos 93.9FM
DAY:
Sunday June 24, 2012
TIME:
7:30 – 8:30 a.m.
TOPIC: Details about deferred action for undocumented youth

No comments:

Post a Comment